self catering accommodation in bude
Welcome to Canalside, luxury self catering accomodation in Bude. Canalside is a 2 bedroom self catering apartment sleeping 4, moments from Summerleaze beach. Close to many pubs and restaurants and with stunning views over Bude canal from the private garden, and with private parking, Canalside is the perfect holiday destination.
What does Canalside self catering accomodation in Bude apartment offer?
- 2 bedroom apartment moments from pubs, restaurants and Summerleaze beach, with town centre an easy stroll
- Sleeps 4 in two bedrooms (plus infants, travel cot can be provided on request at no charge)
- Private patio garden alongside Bude canal with stunning views over the canal and to the nature reserve
- 2 bathrooms (1 en-suite and 1 main bathroom)
- 150Mb Fibre broadband and Wi-Fi throughout
- Private parking for 1 car (additional public parking available 3 mins walk away)
- Weber Gas BBQ (gas included), table and seating in patio garden
- 55″ 4k smart TV in living area with Netflix, 50″ 4k TVs in bedrooms
- Contemporary kitchen fitted with integrated appliances including touch control induction hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge freezer and washer/dryer providing everything you need for luxury self catering in Bude
- Electric Vehicle Charging (click here for details)
- Quiet, peaceful location
- Bedroom 2 can be configured as a super king sized bed or two large singles
- Underfloor heating and oak flooring throughout
- Living area and one of the bedrooms have doors to the private patio garden
- Easy access to SW coastal path
- Bude and North Cornwall golf club a very short drive away (or a 20 minute walk)
- Suitable for both families and adults
- Step free access to property from street providing high quality disabled holiday accomodation
- Outside hose to wash down wetsuits and boards
- Unfortunately we are unable to accept pets
- Owners direct Bude accomodation and holiday lets Cornwall
Our aim is simply to be the best self catering accomodation in Bude, so if you’re looking a Bude holiday let we do everything to make your stay amazing. We also strive to be high quality disabled holiday accommodation provider and also page dedicated to accessability here. Full detailed information on the Property Information page and photos on the Gallery page.
Why holiday in Bude?
Bude is a laid back seaside town with so much to see and do meaning there is something for everyone. From fun filled family holidays to relaxing romantic breaks, we have everything. Bude has been voted the Best UK Coastal Town & Best Seaside Town on multiple occasions in the British Travel Awards.
Several excellent sandy beaches, fantastic surf and tidal sea pool mean that water lovers will be spoilt for choice. National trust cliff tops provide stunning views out to sea and great walks. All this is an easy walking distance from the apartment.
Location of 2 Canalside, Bude
2 Canalside is in the very heart of Bude, one of the best places to stay in Cornwall. Right alongside the Canal, moments from the Brendon Arms Pub, Falcon Hotel, Olive tree restaurants, 5 minutes walk to Summerleaze beach, 5 minutes walk into town!
Things to do in Bude
We’ve put some suggestions on things to do on the Insider’s Guide to Bude page. We’re always happy to provide recommendations for whatever you want to do, either before your stay or whilst you’re here.
How to Book
- Fun Things to do in Bude in October Half TermOctober half term is a great time to visit Bude! The weather is still mild, the crowds have thinned out, and there are plenty of activities and events to keep the whole family entertained. Here are a few ideas for things to do in Bude in October half term: With so much to see and … Read more
- Amazing Tamara Coast to Coast Walking Path OpensAbout the Tamara Cost to Coast walking path A new 87-mile walking trail has opened in Cornwall, linking the north and south coasts of the county. The Tamara Coast to Coast Way follows the River Tamar, taking in a variety of landscapes, from wooded valleys to rolling farmland to heather-covered moors. The route was created … Read more
- The Times Best Sea Swimming Pools BudeBude’s magnificent sea pool is number 1 in The Times Best Sea Swimming Pools in the country. Just a few minutes walk from 2 Canalside, the Bude Sea Pool is a remarkable tidal pool that has stood the test of time since its construction in the 1930s. We’ve put together a quick that will take … Read more
- Gorgeous Beach Bar in Bude: Chill Out and Chow DownIf you’re looking for a great place to relax and enjoy the view in Bude, look no further than Coast Beach Bar in Bude. This outdoor bar overlooks Summerleaze with stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean. There’s a covered area so you can still enjoy the outdoors even if there’s a quick shower. The atmosphere … Read more
- Your Dream Holiday, Your Way: Flexibility Redefined – Check-in Any day!We’ve got exciting news to share! Planning your ideal holiday just got a whole lot easier! Say goodbye to rigid check-in days limited to Saturdays, fixed week long stays, and hello to the ultimate flexibility that puts you in control. We’re all about making your vacation a perfect fit for you, so let’s dive into … Read more