Welcome to Canalside, a luxury 2 bedroom self-catering apartment, moments from Summerleaze beach in Bude. Close to many pubs and restaurants and with stunning views over Bude canal from the private garden, Canalside is the perfect holiday destination.
Book now for your Christmas/New Year 2021 stay in Cornwall!
Bookings are also now open for 2022, click here for availability or don’t hesitate to ask any questions to email@example.com
What does Canalside apartment offer?
- 2 bedroom apartment near pubs, restaurants and Summerleaze beach, with town centre an easy stroll
- Sleeps 4 in two bedrooms (plus infants, travel cot can be provided on request)
- Private patio garden alongside Bude canal with stunning views over the canal and to the nature reserve
- 2 bathrooms (1 en-suite and 1 main bathroom)
- Contemporary kitchen fitted with integrated appliances including touch control induction hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge freezer and washer/dryer
- Private parking for 1 car (additional public parking available 3 mins walk away)
- Weber Gas BBQ (gas included), table and seating in patio garden
- 150Mb Fibre broadband and Wi-Fi throughout
- Quiet, peaceful location
- Bedroom 2 can be configured as a super king sized bed or two large singles
- Underfloor heating throughout and oak flooring
- Living area and one of the bedrooms have doors to the private patio garden
- Easy access to SW coastal path
- Bude and North Cornwall golf club a very short drive away (or a 20 minute walk)
- Large smart TV in living area with Netflix
- Suitable for both families and adults
- Step free access to property from street
- Unfortunately we are unable to accept pets
Why holiday in Bude?
Bude is a laid back seaside town with so much to see and do meaning there is something for everyone. From fun filled family holidays to relaxing romantic breaks, we have everything. Bude has been voted the Best UK Coastal Town & Best Seaside Town on multiple occasions in the British Travel Awards.
Several excellent sandy beaches, fantastic surf and tidal sea pool mean that water lovers will be spoilt for choice. National trust cliff tops provide stunning views out to sea and great walks. All this is an easy walking distance from the apartment.
We’ve put some suggestions on things to do on the Insider’s Guide to Bude page. We’re always happy to provide recommendations for whatever you want to do, either before your stay or whilst you’re here.
To see availability, pricing and book visit the ‘availability’ page. Secure your booking with just a 20% deposit.