Welcome to Canalside, a luxury holiday let near the beach in Bude. Canalside is a 2 bedroom self-catering apartment sleeping 4, moments from Summerleaze beach. Close to many pubs and restaurants and with stunning views over Bude canal from the private garden, and with private parking, Canalside is the perfect holiday destination.
What does Canalside apartment offer?
- 2 bedroom apartment moments from pubs, restaurants and Summerleaze beach, with town centre an easy stroll
- Sleeps 4 in two bedrooms (plus infants, travel cot can be provided on request at no charge)
- Private patio garden alongside Bude canal with stunning views over the canal and to the nature reserve
- 2 bathrooms (1 en-suite and 1 main bathroom)
- 150Mb Fibre broadband and Wi-Fi throughout
- Private parking for 1 car (additional public parking available 3 mins walk away)
- Weber Gas BBQ (gas included), table and seating in patio garden
- 55″ 4k smart TV in living area with Netflix, 50″ 4k TVs in bedrooms
- Contemporary kitchen fitted with integrated appliances including touch control induction hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge freezer and washer/dryer
- Electric Vehicle Charging (click here for details)
- Quiet, peaceful location
- Bedroom 2 can be configured as a super king sized bed or two large singles
- Underfloor heating and oak flooring throughout
- Living area and one of the bedrooms have doors to the private patio garden
- Easy access to SW coastal path
- Bude and North Cornwall golf club a very short drive away (or a 20 minute walk)
- Suitable for both families and adults
- Step free access to property from street
- Outside hose to wash down wetsuits and boards
- Unfortunately we are unable to accept pets
Why holiday in Bude?
Bude is a laid back seaside town with so much to see and do meaning there is something for everyone. From fun filled family holidays to relaxing romantic breaks, we have everything. Bude has been voted the Best UK Coastal Town & Best Seaside Town on multiple occasions in the British Travel Awards.
Several excellent sandy beaches, fantastic surf and tidal sea pool mean that water lovers will be spoilt for choice. National trust cliff tops provide stunning views out to sea and great walks. All this is an easy walking distance from the apartment.
We’ve put some suggestions on things to do on the Insider’s Guide to Bude page. We’re always happy to provide recommendations for whatever you want to do, either before your stay or whilst you’re here.
- Cancellation offerSorry, the cancellation offer has been taken and no longer available. Keep an eye on this section in the future for offers!
- Monster Slip and Slide is coming to Bude!From 16th July 2022 The Monster Slip and Slide will be here! Situated near Widemouth Bay, just a few minutes drive from Canalside, this is sure to be a fun activity for everyone. Full details here
- Amazing Beach Awards Win for BudeThe amazing beaches in and around Bude have been awarded a mix of the sought after Blue Flag and Seaside Awards. These are awarded to well managed beaches with excellent water quality. Just eight beaches in Cornwall have been awarded Blue Flag status and Bude has two! Similarly 15 beaches in Cornwall have been awarded […]
- June Short Stay OfferWe’ve just 4 days available left to book in June – Sat 4th and Sun 5th June, and Sat 11th and Sun 12th June. If anyone would like a short stay in Bude, alongside the canal, yet moments from Summerleaze beach, we’ve cut the price from £550 to just £499. Click here to book.
- Bude Farmers MarketBude farmers market runs Friday morning from April to September alongside the lower wharf, just 3-4 minutes stroll from the 2 Canalside. Take a look, it’s open from 10am to 3pm. Although quite a small market there is a great range of local produce and crafts. After taking a look around the market, there are […]