Welcome to Canalside, a luxury holiday let near the beach in Bude. Canalside is a 2 bedroom self-catering apartment sleeping 4, moments from Summerleaze beach. Close to many pubs and restaurants and with stunning views over Bude canal from the private garden, and with private parking, Canalside is the perfect holiday destination.
What does Canalside apartment offer?
- 2 bedroom apartment moments from pubs, restaurants and Summerleaze beach, with town centre an easy stroll
- Sleeps 4 in two bedrooms (plus infants, travel cot can be provided on request at no charge)
- Private patio garden alongside Bude canal with stunning views over the canal and to the nature reserve
- 2 bathrooms (1 en-suite and 1 main bathroom)
- 150Mb Fibre broadband and Wi-Fi throughout
- Private parking for 1 car (additional public parking available 3 mins walk away)
- Weber Gas BBQ (gas included), table and seating in patio garden
- 55″ 4k smart TV in living area with Netflix, 50″ 4k TVs in bedrooms
- Contemporary kitchen fitted with integrated appliances including touch control induction hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge freezer and washer/dryer
- Electric Vehicle Charging (click here for details)
- Quiet, peaceful location
- Bedroom 2 can be configured as a super king sized bed or two large singles
- Underfloor heating and oak flooring throughout
- Living area and one of the bedrooms have doors to the private patio garden
- Easy access to SW coastal path
- Bude and North Cornwall golf club a very short drive away (or a 20 minute walk)
- Suitable for both families and adults
- Step free access to property from street
- Outside hose to wash down wetsuits and boards
- Unfortunately we are unable to accept pets
Full detailed information on our holiday let is on the Property Information page and photos on the Gallery page.
Click here to book now, or view availability & pricing.
Why holiday in Bude?
Bude is a laid back seaside town with so much to see and do meaning there is something for everyone. From fun filled family holidays to relaxing romantic breaks, we have everything. Bude has been voted the Best UK Coastal Town & Best Seaside Town on multiple occasions in the British Travel Awards.
Several excellent sandy beaches, fantastic surf and tidal sea pool mean that water lovers will be spoilt for choice. National trust cliff tops provide stunning views out to sea and great walks. All this is an easy walking distance from the apartment.
We’ve put some suggestions on things to do on the Insider’s Guide to Bude page. We’re always happy to provide recommendations for whatever you want to do, either before your stay or whilst you’re here.
To see availability, pricing and book visit the ‘availability‘ page. Secure your booking with just a 20% deposit.
For any queries, email firstname.lastname@example.org, visit the ‘booking enquiry‘ page or call 07590 719470.
- Bude Literary Festival 2023Back for its second year, Bude Literary Festival 2023. The festival program commences on Wednesday 17th May with a fun festival quiz, followed by main events from Thursday 18th May until Sunday 21st May (with an additional community event on Monday 22nd May). The festival office will be located at Bude Library this year and […]
- Amazing Result at Booking.com Traveller Awards 2023We are super proud to have been recognised in the Booking.com traveller awards with an overall score of 9.9 out of 10!
- Bude Triathlon 2023 – Holiday with a difference?How about a holiday with a difference? Bude Triathlon is an annual event, with 500m sea swim, 11m ride with stunning views and finishing with a 3mile run. The event always starts at high tide and this year that’s about 11:30 on Sunday 25th June. Click here to find out more and register. The start […]
- Cancellation offerSorry, the cancellation offer has been taken and no longer available. Keep an eye on this section in the future for offers!
- Monster Slip and Slide is coming to Bude!From 16th July 2022 The Monster Slip and Slide will be here! Situated near Widemouth Bay, just a few minutes drive from Canalside, this is sure to be a fun activity for everyone. Full details here