Property information for Canalside, Bude. Set alongside Bude’s beautiful canal and moments from the beach, Canalside is a luxury apartment in the heart of Bude.
The holiday property let is a ground floor apartment benefitting from from open plan kitchen/living/dining room with a contemporary kitchen, two double bedrooms, master en-suite shower and separate bathroom. The apartment has underfloor heating throughout so it’s comfortable whatever the weather. A private garden is at the rear, with stunning views over the canal where you can relax. Bude and North Cornwall Golf Club are just a short drive.
Table of Contents
Full property information:
- The property is located in a quiet, peaceful area, just a short walk from the town centre and the beach.
- There is a private patio garden with stunning views over the canal and to the nature reserve.
- The property is fully equipped with everything you need for a comfortable stay, including a kitchen with all the necessary appliances, a living room with a TV, and two bedrooms.
- There is also free 150mb WiFi and private parking available.
See how well located we are here on Google Maps.
Bude is a perfect holiday location for a variety of reasons. It has several beautiful sandy beaches, a wealth of history, and plenty of coastal walks along high cliff tops. There are also a number of water sports activities available, such as surfing, sailing, and windsurfing. Bude is also a great place to go for food, with a wide variety of restaurants to choose from.
Whether you’re looking for a relaxing beach holiday or an active adventure vacation, Bude has something to offer everyone. Here are some of the reasons why Bude is a great holiday destination:
- Beautiful beaches: Bude has two beautiful sandy beaches, Summerleaze Beach and Crooklets Beach, with several more within a few miles such As Widemouth bay, just 3 miles south. These beaches are perfect for swimming, sunbathing, surfing, and other water sports.
- Rich history: Bude has a rich history dating back to the Iron Age. There are a number of historical sites in the town, including the Bude Castle located by Summerleaze beacj
- Stunning scenery: Bude is surrounded by stunning scenery, including the North Cornwall Coast Path, the Tamar Lakes Country Park, and the newly opened Tamar Coast to Cost path
- Variety of activities: There are a variety of activities to enjoy in Bude, including surfing, sailing, windsurfing, hiking, biking, fishing, and golfing.
- Great food: Bude has a wide variety of restaurants to choose from, serving everything from traditional Cornish cuisine to international fare.
If you’re looking for a beautiful, relaxing, and exciting holiday destination, Bude is a great choice.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING ROOM 21′ 6″ x 13′ 2″ (6.55m x 4.01m)
A spacious open plan room with sliding door opening onto the private garden offering stunning views over Bude canal. Engineered oak wood flooring with underfloor heating, 55″ 4k television and soundbar with Netflix & Alexa, dining table and 4 chairs.
The bespoke contemporary kitchen is fitted with integrated AEG appliances including touch control induction hob, Pyrolytic oven, compact oven and microwave, dishwasher and washer/dryer.
BEDROOM ONE 11’4 max’ 9’3 min” x 8′ 8″ (3.58m x 2.64m)
At the rear of the property this bedroom has a sliding door to private patio garden alongside Bude canal. The bedroom has a king sized bed with 3,000 pocket springs for comfort and support. The room also has a 50″ 4k television, engineered oak wood flooring with underfloor heating, built in wardrobe and electric blackout blinds. Dimmable bedside lights with USB charging points are provided either side of the bed. An Amazon echo dot with Alexa is provided for alarms, weather forecasts, tide times etc.
BEDROOM TWO 18′ 00″ x 9′ 8″ (5.49m x 2.95m)
At the front of the property is a spacious double bedroom with 50″ 4k television, oak wood flooring with underfloor heating, wardrobe and electric blackout blinds. Dimmable bedside lights with USB charging points are provided either side of the bed. An Amazon echo dot with Alexa is provided for alarms, weather forecasts, tide times etc. We know how important a good night’s sleep is on holiday so the room has a super king sized bed with 3,000 pocket springs for comfort & support. This can be split into two 3′ single beds if necessary.
Leading from this room is a door to:-
ENSUITE 6′ 8″ x 6′ 6″ (2.03m x 1.98m)
Large double shower enclosure with Bristan soak head shower, matching contemporary Roca two piece suite comprising of a wall hung wash hand basin and a wall hung toilet bowl with concealed cistern.
BATHROOM 6′ 8″ x 5′ 6″ (2.03m x 1.68m)
Contemporary bath with a Bristan soak head shower and separate hand attachment, glass shower screen, wall hung wash hand basin and wall hung toilet bowl with concealed cistern and push flush. Recess with all mounted mirror with integrated light and attractive Porcelanosa wall and floor tiling.
The private garden is at the rear of the apartment with views over Bude canal. Comfortable seating provided for 4 (including footstools!) and table so that you can relax and enjoy drinks or maybe cook a meal outside using the Weber Gas BBQ provided. For the safety of children the wall is 1m high and there is no gate directly from the garden leading to the canal.
We include allocated private parking for one car at the apartment. Electric Vehicle charging is available, see here for details. Additional parking is available at the Crescent car par, a 3 minute walk with weekly permits available. Alternatively guests are welcome to leave additional vehicles at the owner’s premises free of charge, approximately 10 minutes walk away.
To check availability, pricing and book, click here.